ATLANTA, GA - Georgia Health Information Network (GaHIN), the state-designated health information exchange (HIE) for Georgia, announced today that it has released a Request for Proposal (RFP) for an Investment Manager.
The Investment Manager will help successfully oversee and direct investments to provide sufficient cash to meet the day-to-day financial obligations of GaHIN and provide secure short-, mid-, and long-term cash management for the organization’s mission.
The Offeror must meet the following mandatory requirements:
- The Offeror must have previously provided and currently be providing investment management services for a nonprofit organization(s).
- The Offeror must have a minimum of 10 years of experience providing investment management services.
- The Offeror must maintain appropriate licensure in the state of Georgia.
- The Offeror must currently have $100 million minimum AUM.
- The Offeror must be able to provide three (3) references with one (1) of those being from a nonprofit organization.
Additional materials or any addendums regarding this RFP, if needed, will be made available to Offerors via email.
The anticipated initial period of performance is January 3, 2022 – January 31, 2026. For further information, please contact the RFP Coordinator: